2012/10/08

Manhattan Runs and Walks

Now, I would like to share the photos I took in Manhattan.  I ran and walked every day and enjoyed seeing interesting things during my stay there.  I did encounter some rain, but mainly, I was lucky to have nice weather.

Since my hotel was on Park and the 61st, pictures are from the neighborhood of that area.

I ran to Hudson River to look at the skyline of Manhattan.  

This picture was taken from the tip of the pier around the 70th Street



The entrance of currently the most valuable corporation's retail store.

A small replica of the most famous statue in New York.

A show window of a store had pink fish with ladies' shoes - interesting.

Park Avenue had works by Niki de Saint Phalle.  This one is called "Arbre Serpents."


Gramercy Tavern - one of the best restaurants in the world.

Pictures of the current President of USA - the big election is next month.


No comments: