2018/03/11

Singapore Morning Runs

I spent the first part of this month in Singapore.  I could put in 4 morning runs while I was there.

Last Monday, I ran around the area of Orchard Road.

These are share bikes that can be left anywhere.


Elephant Statues.


Statues of Doraemon Family?

On Thursday, I ran around the Marina Bay.

Statues of a Singaporean family.

A footbridge that goes to Merlion Park.


On Friday, I ran a bit east/north from our hotel.



The site where Singapore's first Gas Works used to be.


Another interesting looking footbridge.



Beautiful sun rise seen from my hotel room.

And on Saturday, I ran down to the Marina Barrage and through Gardens by the Bay.

I really got rained on - a view towards the hotel and Ferris Wheel from the Barrage.

People waiting for the rain to pass at the Barrage building.

Ships waiting in the Strait of Singapore.

The barrage seen from the east side.

The barrage seen from the Barrage building.

Yoga people at the top of the building.


The Supertree Grove.

A big baby statue.

A terrible crime was committed very recently.

No comments: