2018/06/27

Utsunomiya Eastside Run

Yesterday morning, I could go for a nice run from my hotel on the east side of Utsunomiya Station to my old neighborhood.  I used to live there 16 years ago.

The east side of the station seen from my hotel.

The plan for the Llight Rail Transit System has been around for a while.




The big home electronics store I bought my first iMac was closed.

A cyclist on a street.

Bell Mall Shopping Center - this was developed after I left.

This housing development was not here, when I was a resident.

Utsunomiya University's Engineering School.

The French garden of the main campus of the University.

Keiho Jinja Shrine about 1.6 km (1 mile) east of the station.

The entrance to an old residence.

Looks like something to do with the Fab4 - it is just a bakery called "Penny Lane".

No comments: