2019/07/06

Nice Runs in Bangalore

Yesterday and today, I had nice runs in Bangalore.  It was cool and nice.

Yesterday, morning, I went south from my hotel.

Huge roots (?) coming out of a tree trunk.




A Christian Church.

Bamboo trees are quite different from ones in Japan.

A runner crosses a cable stayed bridge in Cubbon Park.

Bangalore traffic in the morning - it is absolutely mad!

Another runner!

A view of the trail in the park.

A statue of King Edward VII.

An old Hindustan Aeronautics fighter jet.


Self explanatory.

A huge tree.

This morning, I ran north from my hotel.

A train - it was very long.

Indian wedding reception venues.


An athletic activity field.

Jayamahal Main Road.

They welcomes us.

This must be a fun place.

A very tall television transmission tower.

Another Muslim Mosque.

A statue of local animals.

Hindi Neptune?

A water advertisement.

Pretty red flowers.

No comments: