2023/10/23

Two Runs in Yilan

Last week, I also stayed in Yilan, Taiwan.

Friday morning, I ran to the beach from my hotel.  The landscape was very flat and wet.

Pretty white herons.



There were many fish farms.

Lotus.

From the beach, Guishan Island (Turtle Island) was seen.



Another temple.

A rice field.

Saturday morning, I ran towards mountains.  It was very different from the day before.

With friends, I ran to Wufengqi.  It was a bit hilly going there - but beautiful.



We did not have enough time, so could not go up to the waterfalls higher up, but still, it was very nice.


Some people were swimming at a pool in the river, although there was a sign that specifically said "no swimming."

There was also a lady who was washing her clothes.

Enjoyed the runs very much.

No comments: