2011/09/16

Montreal

This time, I had several days in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

The first day I got there, I took a walk in the Chinatown.

Here, a clown tries to entertain bored people at Parc Su-Yat-Sen.

On Tuesday morning, went for a morning jog from my hotel to Pont Jacque Cartier.

While I was running back, encountered a beautiful sunrise. I took a photo of it between the Biosphere and the clock tower.

A statue a Mary surrounded by angels - a top of Notre Dame de Bon Secours Chapel.  This picture actually reminds me of Queen's" Radio Ga-Ga" music video.

Then, yesterday, I had a bit of time to jog in the late afternoon, so I ran through the historical part of the city to the harbor.

The one on the right is Notre Dame Bascilica.

I encountered beautiful sailboats that just came in to dock at the harbor.

Although time I had was very limited, I truly enjoyed walking and jogging around this beautiful city.

No comments: