2016/05/05

Bondi and Other Beaches Run

I had a trip to Australia and had a wonderful run yesterday morning in Sydney's beautiful coast.
My one night's stay in the city was at Bondi Beach, so I started from there and went down south.

Sunrise over Bondi Beach - already many surfers.

Nice trails along the coast.




Bronte Beach - there are many nice beach communities.

Nice steps/trail by Waverley Cemetery.



My shadow on the rocky area south of Clovelly Beach.

Gordon's Bay - this is where I turned around.

A reader on a cliff a bit south of Bronte Beach.

Surfers at Tamarama Beach.

A beautiful trail by Mackenzie's Bay.

Back at Bondi Beach.


Panoramic view of Bondi Beach from the eastern edge.

Beautiful sandy beach.



I truly wish I had more time to explore for I enjoyed it so much despite such a short time.  Next time, I need to go there for a vacation!

No comments: