2017/03/10

Scenic Runs in Vancouver

Last week, I spent some time in Vancouver.  I could put in a couple of nice runs.

On Monday, I ran to the west from my hotel to Stanley Park.  It was snowing a bit.

A seaplanes in the harbor.

Private boats at a marina.

Totem poles at the entrance of the park.

A statue of Harry Winston Jerome - he must have been an amazing runner.

A view of the city from the park.


 Bikers resting at a view spot.

 Runners!

A light house.


A view of the bridge at the pillar.


Canadian flags 

Inukshuk at English Bay Beach.




Storage tanks by Granville Street Bridge are decorated with art.

A hotdog stand by my hotel.

On Saturday morning, I ran east from my hotel.

Gastown - the tall building is Harbour Centre.

Interesting painting on a wall of a building.

A statue by National Works Yard.

Cavalia show tent.


BC Place seen across False Creek.

A view of False Creek from Cambie Bridge.

Close-up of BC Place.


A bus drives in Gastown.

A big crane.

Angel of Victory Statue build by Canadian Pacific Railroad after WWI.

Taxis wait by the Cruise Ship Terminal.

No comments: