2017/08/19

San Bruno + Milbrae Run

I stayed by San Francisco International Airport this week.  I had enough time to put in semi-long run mostly in San Bruno and a bit in Milbrae on the late afternoon of Wednesday.

Downtown San Bruno.

A cute fountain and pictures by local artists.


An airplane took off from the airport.

A big hill - San Bruno Avenue West - about 3 km long and 150 meter climb!

Pretty lilies.

A sign at the entrance of San Andreas Trail.

A herd of deer in the park.


A sign prohibits flying cameras.

Unpaved part of the trail.

The trail is right by I-280.

The gate was about to be closed at the sunset.

A beautiful view - I was in Milbrae.

Could see the airport and SF Bay.

The hill coming down was VERY steep.

Apples, I suppose.

Palm trees at the sunset.

No comments: