2020/11/03

Two Nice Autumn Runs in Tateshina

I could put in two wonderful morning runs in beautiful Tateshina recently.

It was very clear on Sunday morning.

Miscanthus sinensis are pretty this time of the year.

A female Japanese pheasant was walking across a road.

Reflections of trees on the water of a man-made lake.


Frost.

Colors were just stunning.


Venus Line.


Fallen leaves.

There are many Soba restaurants on Venus Line.


Cotton-like things are Clematis vitalba


Pretty autumn colors seen in back roads.



More frost.

Tengu-dake peaks were visible.

More beautiful autumn colors.



This morning, it was VERY foggy when I started running.



Just white beyond the little Torii.




Fallen leaves covered the road.



I saw some deer in this woods, but very difficult to photograph them.

A Sabo dam.


White moss on trees were beautiful.

These mosses looked green.


This road had yellow leaves.

Beautiful leaves in front of a little inn/restaurant.

I could see much better when I got back to where I started.


Still have beautiful colors at over 1,600 meters (1 mile) altitude.











No comments: