2021/06/27

My Local Runs of This Week.

I could run in four times despite the rainy season.

Monday, I ran east - towards Kanpachi (The Ring Road No. 8).

A woody area a bit north of the station by the tennis courts were being cleared.


Commuters at Takaido Station.

Dog walkers at Takaido Park.

Students by Kugayama Station.

 

Wednesday, I went up north to Zenpukuji Park and a bit beyond.

A heron at the pond of Zenpukuji Park.

A side entrance of Igusa Hachimangu Shrine.

Edomuki (Facing Edo) Jizo - made in 1729.


Thursday, I ran through the park and then went further west.

The spring of Inokashira Pond.

A little park by a local university had pretty flowers.

More pretty flowers.  The red/yellow one is "Kobozuotogiri."

A pair of ducks by Kanda River by Sankaku Hiroba.

And yesterday, I ran west - to Tanashi area.

An apartment building with vines.

A shrine by a high school in Nishitokyo.

The City Park's Octopus shaped playing equipment.

Senior football teams.

Students.

La Crosse players at Musashino Chuo Park.

No comments: