2022/04/17

Two Recent Runs

It is difficult for me to go for a run these days because pollen is still in the air.  But because it rained, I could run twice recently.

Thursday, I ran after work - it was still raining, but it did not bother me.

The path leading away from Inokashira Park along Kanda River.

A pretty pink cherry blossom in Sankaku Hiroba.

Flowers by Inokashira Line train track.



A big cherry tree by Kugayama Station.

A road work by Takaido Park.

It was dark by the time I got back to Inokashirakoen Station.

Yesterday, I went for a run in the morning with my wife.


A cute picture at a kindergarten.

Plum flowers at Momoi Harappa Park.


The spring of the pond of Zenpukuji Park.

I love the young green of this time of the year.

The lower pond of Zenpukuji Park.


No comments: