2014/02/02

Daytime Runs in Singapore

I had 1.5 day stay in Singapore.  The day I got there was Chinese New Year Day.  I could manage to put in two runs.  The weather was sunny - and got very warm - ran in a short sleeve shirt and shorts.  So different from Tokyo!

The Year of the Horse was celebrated everywhere.

Here's a lady posing in between golden horse figures.

Lion Dance performers.

A love tunnel (?) by a department store.

Interesting figures on Orchard Road .

A picture of the lion in a tunnel.

This in still Singapore, not Calcutta.


Fort Canning Station Construction site of Clarke Quay.

A picture of a construction man apologizing for inconvenience.

A statue of Ho Chi MInh.

A new pedestrian bridge under construction on Marina Bay.

A panorama photo of the Bay.

Singapore is one of my favorite cities.  I want to return there - hopefully, soon.

No comments: