2014/04/20

Hong Kong Jungle Run

Last Wednesday morning, I went for a run in Hong Kong. I tried to find the way to Aberdeen, but got lost on the way.

I made it up to Bowen Road OK.

This is a view of the skyscrapers from Bowen Road.

Wanchai Gap is a very steep hill.

Going up these steps was my mistake.

It turned out to be a jungle up there.


Steps were covered with wild plants.

I ended up going down in rain drain gutters.

Finally came back down to the road - looking up towards where I had been.

Found Black's Link - a paved trail towards Aberdeen.

Even on this path, I saw some unpleasant warning signs.

A view of tall buildings and HK Football Club from Black's Link.

I could get to the point where I could see Aberdeen - but ran out of time to get there.

Wish I had more time to run, but at least it was a very good hill workout.

No comments: