2018/07/11

Recent Local Runs

I am trying to keep up with running despite the hot weather.

On Saturday, I ran towards Takaido and came back along Tamagawajosui.

Takaido Wanpaku Park.

A new road construction by Tamagawajosui.

The big tree where the new road and Hitomi Kaido was kept.

Tamagawajosui.

An urban farmland close from Inokashira Park.

 On Sunday, I ran westward.

A Torii of a little shrine.

The entrance to the local university

A little park north of Itsukaichi Kaido.

A corn field.


Boys were catching fish at the pond of Sekimae Park.

Pretty white lilies in Inokashira Park.

Yesterday morning, I took a walk in the neighborhood.

Grapes by Mitakadai Station.

Bamboo.

Gotenyama.

Inokashira Pond.

Runners around the pond.

This morning - I ran along the edge of Musashino City limit.


Someone drew Pikachu on a road.

A little park by Musashino Art School.


No comments: