2022/09/07

Four Runs in Singapore!

I was back in Singapore for the first time since the Pandemic started.  Very happy that I could run every morning.

Last Thursday, I ran in the main part of Singapore.



Beautiful sunrise over Marina Bay.


Two black birds at Jubilee Bridge.


One of many construction sites.

Friday morning, I ran for the first time in Sentosa Island.

The roller coaster of an amusement park.

The tower at Fort Siloso.

Pasir Panjang Container Port.

One of the resort hotels on Sentosa Island.


Ships are seen in Singapore Strait.

I could run on the beach - very nice.
The gate to a residential area.

A peacock!

Saturday morning, I ran across the bridge back to Singapore side and up Mount Faber.


Brani Shipping Terminal.


Henderson Waves seen from below.




Parts of the handrail panels were fallen.

Support for Ukraine.



Nice views.


Steps to come down.

The global HQ of a famous vacuum cleaner company.

The boardwalk back to Sentosa.


Sunday morning - ran more on Sentosa Island.

A view of the city skyline.



Sentosa Cove Marina.

These were the largest ships.




The golf course.


No comments: